|Yoga day 2017|
INTERNATIONAL DAY OF YOGA
Yoga is a 5,000-year-old physical, mental, and spiritual practice which aims to transform both body and mind. On 11 December 2014, the United Nations General Assembly declared 21 June as the International Day of Yoga. The declaration came after the call by Honorable Indian Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi during his address to UN General Assembly on 27 September 2014 wherein he stated:
"Yoga is an invaluable gift of India's ancient tradition. It embodies unity of mind and body; thought and action; restraint and fulfillment; harmony between man and nature; a holistic approach to health and well-being. It is not about exercise but to discover the sense of oneness with yourself, the world and the nature. "
In Suggesting 21 June, which is the Summer Solstice, as the International Day of Yoga, Mr. Narendra Modi had said that, "the date is the longest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere and has special significance in many parts of the world."
The Navrachana International School family got together to commemorate the International Day of Yoga with the guidance of the current students from grade 12. Thank you to all who participated and especially to the staff and students who coordinated these event.
|Admission for Grade 11 begins|
|Class 12 Result|
NISV's Class 12 2016-17 batch made the school proud again.
Congratulations to the students of grade 12 ( CBSE ) for their deserving grades, declared today- 28th May 2017.
Science Stream topper - Asadali Hazariwala - 93.6 %
Commerce Stream topper - Ayushi Agarwal - 82.8 %
Humanities Stream topper - Vishwa Patel- 92.8%
Subject toppers are
1. English : Ritika Rana, Trisha Patel - 95 %
2. Mathematics : Karan Doshi - 95 %
3. Physics : Asadali Hazariwala, Timir Patel - 95 %
4. Chemistry : Asadali Hazariwala- 95 %
5. Biology : Bhavya Gupta, Ritika Rana - 94 %
6. Computer Science - Asadali Hazariwala - 98 %
7. Physical Edn - Manvi Kale, Ritika Rana - 98%
8. Applied Art : Vishwa Patel- 100%
9. Economics : Vishwa Patel - 84 %
10.Accountancy : Ayushi Agarwal- 78 %
11. Business Studies : Palkan Parikh - 88%
12. Psychology :Vishwa Patel- 96%